Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Sweet Oldest Son

I've had arthitis on and off since I was about 17. A few years ago I discovered that if I drink large amounts of lemon juice when I am having an episode of arthritis, the pain will usually be gone by the next day. For the past month or so, when I've been busy doing something, my oldest son Austin sneaks in the kitchen and makes lemon juice water for me. If I walk in the kitchen when he is making it, he gets so dissapointed because he loves giving it to me as a surprise. It's one of those things that is so precious to me.

If I had a personal chef, I would have them lightly grill me asparagus every night and bring me lemon water all day. I feel so blessed and spoiled every time he brings me the drink. Sometimes he'll juice limes or oranges and bring me the juice in cold water. So I just want to let the world know what a sweet son I have!

No comments: