Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Enter to WIN a FREE copy of "Lies Women Believe" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss

I'm actually giving a choice of prizes. The winner can pick "Lies Women Believe" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss, "Beautiful in God's Eyes" by Elizabeth George, or "Calm My Anxious Heart" by Linda Dillow.

All three of these books come HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by me.

Lies Women Believe: And the Truth that Sets Them Free
The lies Christian women believe are at the root of their struggles. In Lies Women Believe, Nancy Leigh DeMoss exposes areas of deception common to many Christian women -- lies about God, sin, priorities, marriage and family, emotions, and more. She deals honestly with women's delusions and illusions and then gently leads them to the truth of God's word that leads to true freedom.

Beautiful in God's Eyes: The Treasures of the Proverbs 31 Woman
Guiding women through Proverbs 31, beloved Bible teacher Elizabeth George shows how God defines beauty and reveals how His plan for success is totally achievable. Insightful and practical, this book reveals how women can make each day meaningful and delight in what God accomplishes through them. Women will feel greater confidence and enjoy rich daily rewards as they realize who they are in Christ and what they can do when they follow His formula for true beauty.

Calm My Anxious Heart: A Women's Guide to Finding Contentment
Although many Christian women say they trust God, their lives are filled with worry and anxiety-about their children, their finances, their relationships, their jobs. They know their lives should be characterized by faith in God, but they're unsure of how to get that kind of faith. This book and twelve-week study helps women grow in contentment as they address the barriers to contentment and how to overcome them.


All you have to do is... leave a comment below and your email address or blog link so I can contact you. A winner will be randomly chosen next Wednesday. Everyone is welcome to enter. I will post the winner up on the blog. The winner can pick one of the three books listed above.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for this blog and this contest Katie! I really enjoyed your ebook and your site. There is so much information and it is helpful to know that there are christian moms out there just like me who are going through the same things with their children too.

Thanks!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

thanks for the opportunity to win an inspiring book.
u re well appreciated for all ur efforts at bulding up godly mothers.
God bless u real good!
Bolatito

Anonymous said...

Thank you Katie. Your e-book has been so helpful to me and since my child is the same age as one of yours, it is really relevant to me in my everyday life. I'm thankful that you are willing to spend your time helping other Christian moms.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Katie for taking the time to share your experiences and knowledge with other moms. Since one of your children is the same age as mine, your e-book has been very helpful and relevant in my life.

Roberta

Fish With Trish said...

Well done Katie! Hope I win :-)

chrislola28 said...

I was actually searching for something else on the web when I stumbled on your e-book 'In Pursuit of Praiseworthy Motherhood' through divine arrangement. I forwarded the book to my wife immediately and it has indeed been a blessing to us. We now see our 5 and 2 years olds differently.
God has used your website to bless our family. We appreciate you greatly.God bless

Anonymous said...

Thanks katie for being so down to earth and being able to connect with us.Thank you for your books on mothers. Thank you most of all for CARING.