Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just for Fun

Today I let the kids each pick from a list of "prizes" as a reward for doing a job for me. Just for fun, I let James pick a prize also. His prize was "Pick a Special Snack." So I made him a special snack that was mostly healthy but also very fun.

Starting from the bottom left corner and going counter-clockwise, this is Todd, me, the Bean, Princess, and Austin :)  

James wanted me to make one face for each person in our family. He is now sitting on my lap while I type this saying, "Make spiderman, make spiderman." I don't think he quite realizes that it's almost impossible to add fine details with peanut butter and chocolate syrup.

Fake smiles can be so cute!
Since I don't usually make creative snacks, I thought I'd post my work before it's gone forever...

 
The eyes are dried cranberries and the noses are sliced almonds.

Now James is sharing with the family...


In case you're wondering why the boys aren't wearing shirts... they take after Daddy.

No comments: