Monday, February 18, 2008

Have I done these things today?

On my kitchen cupboard I keep two lists. One is a list that helps me as a mother. The second is my list of health reminders. The list is written on a tacky piece of yellow notebook paper.

Without further ado... Here is my list:

Have I done these things today?
1. prenatal- iron, tiredness
2. superfood- energy, breastmilk, reduce cravings
3. cayenne- circulation
4. vitamin C food source- cholesterol, anti-aging
5. drink lots of water- tiredness, breastmilk, flushing kidneys
6. apple- breastmilk (helps prevent allergies in babies as they grow older)
7. Jungle Juice for women
8. fresh sunshine- prevents Seasonal Affective Disorder
9. raw honey- energy
10. raw cacao nibs- PH balance, energy
11. raw chopped garlic- fungus (moles), clarity of mind, immune boosting (I would like to do this everyday. But alas, I can't because I leaven the house sometimes.)

Have I done these things weekly?
1. colloidal silver in mouth, ears- colds, ear infections
2. echinacea- prevent colds
3. cold-eeze- prevent colds
4. red sockeye salmon- brain developement, calcium
5. seaweed- iodine, regulate metabolism
6. flaxseeds- keeps you regular
7. raw nuts- good for me
8. fresh & frozen fruit smoothie with leafy greens- immune boosting, takes away cravings, energy
9. lentil soup- PH balance
10. exercise- go on walk, crunches, push-ups
11. acidophilus- breath
12. apple cider vinegar- energy, moles


As the Lord wills, I plan to take a closer look at each one of these. But for now, see how many of these you can begin to incorporate in your daily routine.

Let me know the experiences you have!

No comments: